Friday, January 30, 2009

What My Sister has to Say

I like what my sister sent me with regards to my post "FOCUS ON LOVE"

A good follow-up (which I agree with) to what I have posted so I'll post it here for everyone to read what she has learned (still learning) from being a beautiful and submissive disciple of JESUS CHRIST.

It is good to focus on LOVE but I think it is even better to focus on BEING LOVE itself. GOD is LOVE. LOVE is GOD. WE MUST BE LIKE GOD. SO WE MUST BE LOVE AS WELL. How do we do this?
Try this little exercise..
In 1 Corinthians 13, change LOVE with your sweet NAME..
For example.. It says.. LOVE is patient, then say HAZEL (that's me) is patient.
I guess this is one of the most practical ways (on the level of our understanding right now) could we ever be like our Father in heaven when it comes to LOVING in a way that He does.

"they, too, are entitled to have their own voices that gives them the self-esteem and the identity that they need as a youth of GOD. As what I always share them, I stand corrected at all times."
This is alright but make sure, that at the end of the day, it is that still small voice of God that they hear (which they shall hear from you because you are the leader).

As what I always share them, I stand corrected at all times.
You have to build their confidence in you. Because they count on every word that you say. So, if there are things that you are not yet sure of, pray about it first before you talk to them. Remember, you don't have to have the answers to their problems at the same moment they tell you their problems. We always LISTEN first before we speak. We listen to them, then to God.. =)

Now a voice is heard. Won't you want to share yours, too? hehehe! I simply admire the respect she has given me because she emailed her comments to me instead of just directly commenting on my blog. It is greatly appreciated.

I LOVE MY SISTER! SHE IS MY DISCIPLER! hehehe! And she's younger than me.

No comments: