Thursday, January 22, 2009

Promises Worth Waiting For

My morning devotions. One of my many revelations. Oh jeez...I am so excited! GOD is truly answering every question in my heart. I believed and still do that this is a promising year and GOD made it so possible. I am putting a lot of effort in the ministry GOD has entrusted me. Feed the fire while it's still burning. GOD is so faithful. I believe that more is going to happen VERY SOON. Just like how John the Baptist prepared JESUS' way. GOD is preparing my way.

And very soon I'll be posting more of those answered prayers with a yes. It is impossible for GOD to not fulfill HIS promises when you put HIM first. This year is so much better than last year. I hope to do more this year and GOD will raise up leaders who will serve in my cell group. Beautiful girls who are on fire. Please pray for their spiritual growth.

Here is a nice answer to my questions...

Waiting is hard when you just know your life will be so much better if your hopes become reality. Waiting is hard...especially when years pass and there is no sign of your expectations being met. Often, the longer you wait, the more desperate you become.

Please Read Genesis 16:1-16

But GOD has a plan. A plan to bless Abram and Sarai with their very own baby. A plan to bless the world through their offspring. Isaac would be the fulfillment of GOD's promise. That plan was worth waiting for.

GOD has plans for your life, too. Plans that will make you thrive and not be knocked down by life's setbacks (see Jeremiah 29:11-13). GOD's plans are well worth waiting for. You may be tempted to take matters into your own hands, thinking GOD is just a little bit late. But don't risk GOD's perfect intentions for you by relying on your own schemes. Waiting for GOD's perfect timing can save you years of heartbreak. Remember, GOD is faithful and always keeps HIS promises...even if you have to wait.

Copyright © 2006 by Zondervan
New Women's Devotional Bible

GOD is willing to give abundantly if you are willing to wait. I have too many testimonies about this. It is not more of the gift of discernment but the faith and hope of a future that only GOD holds - the best future ever because it is of GOD's.

It is difficult to keep the "GOOD NEWS" to myself so I've shared it with some people already but VERY SOON, I will surely testify GOD's love, grace and faithfulness in my life. GOD deserves our faithfulness. HE really does. Life is so beautiful when GOD is first.

So hang in there with me...I will be posting more of my revelations and soon the testimonies. Our GOD is a GOD of beautiful testimonies made possible for HIS glory alone!

I hope that my morning devotions is a revelation to you, too.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Yes hon, your morning devotions are an inspiration! Believe me it is very much appreciated with all that you share. Your love for God shines and spreads like wild fire. That is a beautiful gift to have.
You can feel the happiness and excitement of your great news! May the Lord continue to Bless you. Love you sweet sister in Christ!