Saturday, January 24, 2009

How Can I Know Who To Marry

This is such a good article or should I say pdf file. If you have the desire to marry, please read this. Very true and useful.

Since I could not copy any portions of the article because it is protected and copyrighted, you can just download it yourself and let it take you to a different level of your "marriage" perspectives.

HOW CAN I KNOW WHO TO MARRY

I LOVE everything in it so I highly recommend it to singles out there who has the desire to marry a man/woman of GOD.

I've gotten confirmations in here about my relationship with Cody. I also very much like this "Don't Base Your Decision on One Sign." Other people ask for signs. I'd rather ask for revelations and it's plural. Others just rely on one revelation. We can't be complacent like that. Someone told me, "Oh I got a revelation so I'm following it." Well, better think again. A decision should be thought over and over.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! MAY YOU CHOOSE THE PARTNER GOD HAS RESERVED FOR YOU! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got a copy of this one and YES, this is highly recommended to those who plan to get married..single or those who have commitments already. It talks about the qualities of a person that's "God's will" for us. Biblical-based teachings that is really helpful in our search for that person the Lord is intended for us.

Thanks for the post Hon. I love you girl.

God bless you abundantly. P.U.S.H ( hehe )