Monday, January 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS isn't over yet

Oh yes yes yes...Christmas isn't over yet!

I still am getting gifts...hahaha!

It's really not about the material things. I am just amazed on how GOD works.

Truly, when you invest for someone who isn't with GOD yet, GOD will reward you.

I am never after the blessings but that's how GOD works. HE appreciates your efforts and sacrifices. Even if you don't want anything in return, HE faithfully rewards you. I must say, even in the smallest things, nothing is impossible with GOD.

Remember the girl friend I was talking about? I gave her the simplest and cheapest gifts I could buy at the bookstore. I was almost out of money then. hahaha! So I bought her an "Our Daily Bread" devotional book, a bookmark with a Scripture on it and a poster that says...

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting;
but a woman who fears the LORD is to be praised.


While I was buying these things, I was looking all around the bookstore. I was mainly looking at books about couples, marriage and relationships. I told myself that I am just going to buy when I have more money. hehehe! So I had to leave the bookstore without nothing for myself which is so rare for me. hahaha!

And look at what I got today from one of my closest young friends, Jergens...


I was also planning to buy a box with Scripture verses made of recycled paper for everyday because I lost mine due to the storm that ruined our house. She gave me a box with verses that she made herself. I am just in awe of GOD's way of providing things that I desire. I never expected but HE is so faithful in my life.

I am not a watch person. But then there was a time (around February 2008) when I loved collecting some watches but my finances hindered me. I was desiring a certain watch that I always watch at the store each time I pass by. Then I tell myself, if that watch won't be bought, it is meant for me. I got sad when I saw it gone one day I passed by the store. But of course, I got over it easily. hehehe! So look what I got today from my aunt...


I must say that it is prettier than the one I wanted to buy.

Since I am a letter person, I LOVE getting letters, as well. Material things may depreciate but letters don't. Also, the verbal things written from the heart will always make an impact in my life. Here are my letters from my youths...


What can I say? Our GOD is a beautiful GOD. We have a GOD who is a Rewarder and a Blesser. I am never after material things. I can live without them but getting them from willing hearts is such a blessing. What matters most to me is the heart they have for giving. To top it all off, GOD is truly a Giver of desires. Of course, these desires must be according to HIS Will. Just like what our pastor said yesterday at service, "GOD is never too late and never too early." Our GOD is a GOD of Perfect Timing. HE gives at the very exact time. So if you're waiting for something or someone from HIM, HE will give your desires (according to HIS Will) at the very exact time. Stop worrying. I must say, with all these things, IT IS ALL GOD! OUR AMAZING GOD WHO DESERVES OUR PRAISE!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! AND WHEN I SAY ABUNDANTLY, IT REALLY IS ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Saii said...

yay!!
that watch is really beautiful!
hmmm
I love that "no if's no but's" part

:)

Omah's Helping Hands said...

This is good! I love this post. It is so true.

Christmas is everyday as He blesses us everyday. A giving heart is like non other. I feel for those that only take and never want to give. They are missing out on one of the greatest joys in life.

But in the materialistic world, there are many that only think in those terms. But...I am warmed at seeing more and more coming to Him and realizing and giving up their materialistic ways! Praise the Lord.

That is so awesome how you recieved those things. I like the box with the scriptures idea. I can't wait to make some and give them out!

You are truly working Gods way. What a beautiful servant of Him. God Bless you dear sweet friend.