Saturday, January 3, 2009

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Then Sings My Soul Saturday is hosted by Amy of Signs, Miracles, and Wonders

I know many of you know this song already. I have great stories about this song. Well, simple ones but amazing. All for GOD's glory.








Lyrics:

VERSE(1):
The splendor of a King,
Clothed in majesty
Let all the earth rejoice,
All the earth rejoice
He wraps himself in light,
And darkness tries to hide
And trembles at his voice,
And trembles at his voice

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

VERSE(2):
Age to age he stands
And time is in His Hands
Beginning and the End,
Beginning and the End
The Godhead, Three in one
Father, Spirit, Son
The Lion and the Lamb,
The Lion and the Lamb

CHORUS(1):
How great is our God,
sing with me
How great is our God,
and all will see
How great, How great
Is our God

CHORUS(2)
Name above all names
You are Worthy of all praise
and My heart will sing how great
Is our God
(x2)

There was a time when I sang this song plenty of times and GOD's Hands have worked astoundingly great. Like when we were waiting for a jeepney, too many jeepney passed by but the jeepney we were waiting for to bring us to our destination was taking so long to arrive. I then asked my friend to sing this song with me. Less than a minute, the jeepney came. Amazing! All GOD! Then I was going to walk in our long street at dawn, I refuse to entertain the thoughts about the dogs so I asked for GOD's covering and HIS angels to protect me and since I know that demons are deafened by worship songs for our GOD, I chose to sing this song. I walked for 30 minutes singing this song and no dogs. So amazing! I can't remember the other experiences anymore. hehehe!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW IN WORSHIP!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! SING TO YOUR HEART'S DELIGHT!

6 comments:

Mocha with Linda said...

Love, love, love this song!

Karen said...

This is one of my all time favorite songs! Loved your stories on how you applied it to your circumstances....

Deborah said...

I love this song. I left it playing while I did some work around the house. Thanks for sharing.

Cristine said...

This is one of my favorite songs. It really says it all about our God, doesn't it! God bless!

Cristine

Omah's Helping Hands said...

This is a wonderful song. God's loving, caring, protecting hands. Isn't He amazing!

I love they way you put things into words and with so much feeling!

God Bless You Always!

~hon~ said...

Linda ~> Glad you love it. I love it, as well.

ktwalden ~> Yeah it is a "GREAT" song about our GREAT GOD. Glad you love the stories. To GOD be the glory!

boutcrazy ~> No problem. Is it a motivational song? hehehe!

Cristine ~> True. So true.

Tammy ~> So amazing! Oh thank you. Well, GOD overwhelms me with HIS greatness.

Thank you for your comments, my dear friends! GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.