Tuesday, January 6, 2009

World Peace

Earlier after work, as we were preparing to go home, I saw the newspaper on the floor. It fell from the top of a dictionary. It is the newspaper for today.

I was looking at a picture of a very tall Pakistani (I mean very tall - around 7 or more feet). Then my eyes were caught by a terrible picture.


Can you see these adorable little children? This picture broke my heart. It brought me to tears. They're not sleeping. They're dead.

Last night, as I was in the mood to watch the news (which I rarely do), I saw how Israel showered Gaza with bombs that are like fireworks display in the sky. Not just once but plenty of times. At that time, I was thinking of innocent people in Gaza and Israel. I asked my dad what's going on and he said those are militants doing that.

These innocent little children were killed because of anger. War is a result of anger and unforgiveness. Mainly of pride.

Now won't you please pray for the people in Gaza and Israel? There are innocent killings because of selfish bombings. Let us all be united in prayer. GOD is listening. Send your petitions to HIM through your intercessions. World peace.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. In order to attain these things, please pray. Prayer is one of the most powerful weapons we have.

John 16:33
"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH PRAYERS!

No comments: