Friday, January 23, 2009

Devotional Revelation


My morning devotions today is amazing. Beautiful revelations from GOD. Or is it really the spiritual breakthrough? I am glad that I can still focus on GOD inspite of the overwhelming events happening in my life. First, my lovelife. Second, my ministry. Third, overflowing blessings. Fourth, trials for growth. Oh and more. Sometimes, we find it difficult to focus on GOD because of our busy-ness. We tend to think that since we are doing things right, we are already having a relationship with GOD. Just like what my sister shared before, "Nothing is more important than the time you spend with GOD."

I do not discourage worshipping with others in a church building. But do we worship HIM with all our hearts when we are alone? Only GOD knows the motives of our hearts so HE can be the Judge of that. What do you think GOD will say to you when you are in front of HIM right now?

Genesis 19:1-26

...Maybe you've agonized over a loved one's downward spiral, desperately attempting to rescue them time and time again - until finally GOD impressed upon you, "Stop. Let go."

Unlike Lot's wife, none of us has ever become a pillar of salt by turning back for one last peek. Yet we all struggle with the difficulties of letting go of the old in order to grasp the new. Take heart. GOD understands that letting go of the familiar is hard. Yet HE has called us to move on to new life in JESUS CHRIST by letting go of our old worldly lives, our old habits, our old dreams - to boldly move forward without looking back. When you feel GOD's call to move, allow HIM to guide you. HE will give you the grace to do whatever HE has asked.

Copyright © 2006 by Zondervan
New Women's Devotional Bible

This morning, my cousin was able to interview me. She asked me if I still have a night life. Party out at night. I simply told her "no." And I can see myself never going back to that life again. She also asked about my lovelife. She asked if I'm still single. Well, I am still single but VERY MUCH TAKEN! She even asked about my ex. I simply answered questions and amazingly, my heart was not bitter anymore and I can see myself of never to do what I've done in the past. When I was with Elisha, she asked a lot about Cody. I was so ecstatic to inform her that I have the best of the best. I am so humbled to have a very faithful partner. How he just remains faithful and how he doesn't really speak to other girls. Oh just how he thinks of me whenever she sees other women means a lot to me already. I've had ex's who checks out other girls even in front of me which is disrespectful but Cody has his eyes on me. When I was with Cody, he just stares at me all the time and tells me I'm beautiful. Not when he's sleeping. hahaha! Okay I am really so in love!

GOD first asked me to let go of the familiar. Let go of the past. Let go of last year. Because tomorrow is a new day. A new blessing. A new gift. A promising future. And this is what HE promised me today...

Luke 11:9
"So I say to you: Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

According to GOD's Perfect Will, every desire in my heart shall be done. Let only HIS Will be done. I could only hope in HIS Promises.

I hope GOD speaks to your heart always. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: