Saturday, January 31, 2009

Survivor


Whoever here watches "SURVIVOR?"

For those who don't? Well, Survivor is a reality tv show that showcases the skills of people who will stay in an island for a month or so with so many challenges given to them. Whoever wins, of course, gets a million dollars.

The Philippines also has its own version of Survivor. But I never watched it. Not even once. hehehe! I have watched the very first Survivor though in the US. My sister loves watching reality tv shows. Well, I am not fond of the tv. hehehe! Just once in a while. So I liked the first batch of Survivor but doing it all over again, well, that's another story. hehehe! I easily get sick of tv shows. I don't know why. Probably a slight ADD. hahaha!

I am not going to talk about Survivor nor tv shows since I am not a big fan of television itself. hehehe! While I was in the jeepney on my way home, I saw something written on the front window of another jeepney. It says, "GOD IS MY SURVIVOR" then I paused for how many minutes just staring at that. I pondered on it.

Then I thought to myself, if all those people were given tough challenges in Survivor, our GOD was also given a big challenge. That is to sacrifice HIS only SON, JESUS CHRIST! No one can ever do what GOD has done nor what JESUS did on the Cross. Of all those pain and sufferings HE endured, HE didn't die instantly but HE tasted every pain. HE chose to do that for us in order to be VICTORIOUS in all aspects. JESUS CHRIST already won the battle! You just have to believe. HE endured spiritual, emotional, physical, social and mental pains. HE never left anything. OUR GOD IS A GOD OF VICTORY! OUR GOD IS THE GREAT I AM! HE didn't say that HE is the GREAT "I WAS" but instead, THE GREAT I AM! That means YESTERDAY, TODAY AND FOREVER! ONLY BELIEVE!

I don't know about you but "GOD IS MY SURVIVOR!" NO ONE ELSE!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: