Saturday, January 17, 2009

Testimony after Trial

Last Thursday, I posted this quote I've received:

When God leads you to the edge of the cliff, trust Him fully and let go, only 1 of 2 things will happen, either He'll catch you when you fall, or He'll teach you how to fly! The power of one sentence! God is going to shift things around for you today and let things work in your favor. God closes doors no man can open & God opens doors no man can close. If you need God to open some doors for you...

Truly, GOD taught me how to fly. Instead of getting mad to people who slanders me in the past and present, I've learned to leave them in GOD's hands. The battle is GOD's not mine.

It has been fleeting this week. I've been very sad but then GOD changed my sorrow into joy. A joy that has been in my heart when HE transformed me. I am just joyful of deeper friendships with my cellmates. They have been opening up more to me. I am just humbled that they trust me and they treat me like their sister. GOD shifted everything. GOD let things work in my favor. I am just so amazed! Doors that only GOD holds. I have told GOD every pain and happiness I've been experiencing and HE has been faithful. I would not care about slanders anymore because I know GOD sees my heart and that's what matters. I live to please GOD alone and if I continue to do that, the impossible will be proved possible by our most powerful FATHER! A very rewarding week. GOD, YOU ARE MY GOD AND I WILL EVER PRAISE YOU!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

God is good! Awesome testimony.

God bless you more sistah!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Hallelujah! I'm glad you are able to let go of it. It's the best thing to do. God doesn't want us holding on to pain of this sort.
God Bless