Thursday, January 22, 2009

Psalm 65:4

The Scripture for today

Psalm 65:4
Blessed are those you choose
and bring near to live in your courts!
We are filled with the good things of your house,
of your holy temple.

Oh-so-true!!! Blessed...we are so blessed! I am loving HIM more and more everyday. I thank GOD for the spiritual breakthrough.

Justine asked me earlier what this quote means, "Nothing is so relevant than the eternal."

Good things come to those who faithfully seek GOD. Not just HIS hands but HIS face.

Ephesians 1:3-14

MAY GOD'S WISDOM, DISCERNMENT AND INSIGHTS BE UPON YOU!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Thank you for sharing this! It is so timely for me.

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Oh yes! We are so Blessed in so many ways. We are fortunate to have such a loving God!
Have missed you too, will hopefully catch up with you soon,
Love you,
Tammy

Omah's Helping Hands said...

I'm back to let you know I have an award for you at my blog. It's to say thanks for your show of gratitude to the Lord and for using attitude along with it. :)