Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FLOOD!!!

"By aligning your priorities with God's, you have the power to succeed in whatever endeavors God places before you. Trust God's power." ~a quote sent by Ate Cathy

Oh yeah...it is flooding! Flooding with revelations! This is such an awesome day!

Elisha and I went to the orientation for the pre-NSPC. The speaker shared a very beautiful revelation. It was about hope and optimism. It is about making a difference in everything we do.

I am truly blessed that one of the advisers of our region for this event is trusting me because of a favor she asked from me the other day. I am humbled when she called me an angel. hehehe! Then today, she entrusted a task for me that I will be executing for the NSPC in Naga. I have learned to show excellence in everything because we do make a difference even in the smallest things we do and my ever kept verse...

Colossians 3:23
And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men


A contagious verse that is also kept by my youths. I am really so humbled that I have faithful followers whom I consider my real friends.

"Rivers don't drink the water they carry; Trees don't eat the fruit they bear; Clouds don't bathe in the rain they produce. Like us, we are meant to give, even if we get nothing from it. Measuring life by what others do may disappoint us, but measuring life by what we do for others will make life meaningful." ~a text message sent by Julie Ann

12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.
13 Therefore, put on every piece of God’s armor so you will be able to resist the enemy in the time of evil. Then after the battle you will still be standing firm. ~Ephesians 6:12-13 NLT
~~~sent by Heather Armstrong

"GOD reserved something special for us. There is more to our life than we ever thought. There is more to our story than what we have read. There is more to our song than what we have sung. A good Author saves the best for last, a great Composer keeps HIS finest for the finish. And GOD, the Author of life and Composer of hope has done the same for us. The best is yet to be." ~a text message sent by Ate Lenlen

These are my beautiful revelations and confirmations. My word for this year - HOPE!

I can't get enough of GOD. I want more of HIM. Good thing HE never lets go. GOD IS MY FIRST LOVE!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: