Friday, January 23, 2009

Naga...here we come!!!

Naga City in Bicol, Philippines

Oh jeez...I am so overwhelmed!

One of my sweetest dreams is to tour the Philippines. Our country is rich in tourist spots. I have much more to conquer. I may go around the world but then my first priority is to go around my country.

I am so humbled with GOD's faithfulness in my life. Never did I think that I would go to another place for free in the very unexpected timing. If a friend or relative or loved one would take me there, it would not surprise me anymore but I do believe this is GOD's unexpected gift for me.

Elisha, one of the youths I'm handling for a year now won the first place in Editorial Writing in the Regional Schools Press Conference so now she is going up to the next level and that's the National Schools Press Conference. I was already ecstatic to know that GOD bestowed that recognition upon her. This week, Elisha asked me dearly if I could be the one to accompany her to Naga City. I've thought it would be a nice idea. I told my mom (school principal) about it. She said she would think about it. Last night, she told me to accompany Elisha to the meeting at the Division office. Officially, she informed me earlier that I would be the one to accompany her to Naga City. Oh GOD is so wonderful!

We'll be staying there for a week. We'll do a lot of roaming. hehehe! We are already excited. hehehe! I am just amazed coz I need a vacation from the parents. hahaha! just kidding! I'm glad because it would give me some time to read books which I've failed to do for some time now. I could also spend time with Elisha which is really nice because she hasn't been attending our cell meetings because she's also focusing on her ministry now. It would be so nice to catch up on everything.

All I could ask is for everyone to pray for Elisha. We just claim GOD's Victory upon her. Thank you for your prayers, my dear friends. Oh and please pray for souls to be won by GOD in that place. I'd really love to be able to minister there. IT IS ALL GOD!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: