Monday, February 23, 2009

You gotta LOVE reading!!!

"The best mentor is not a how-to book or a technique but a life. Become a student of great people. Read biographies. Choose your heroes like you would choose your closest friends." ~Charles R. Swindoll (Building Blocks of Biblical Character)

Smith Wigglesworth is definitely one of the men of GOD whom I admire. His book definitely changed my perspective about faith. ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

I believe that GOD uses and anoints people to help others know the TRUTH.

SMITH WIGGLESWORTH HOMEPAGE

BIOGRAPHY OF SMITH WIGGLESWORTH

EVER INCREASING FAITH (excerpts)

3 comments:

Chris said...

All the glory to God!

Chris said...

Hi Hon. I really would like to feature your wonderful blog at "Prayer" could you let me know what picture you would like me to use?

~hon~ said...

Oh jeez...you're making me cry...my blog is for GOD's greater glory alone! You can just use the default picture in my profile...thank you so much! Very much appreciated. I am very much humbled. Really. I can only give the glory to our dear LORD! Hope the blog could help others and be able to reach out to their needs. You are such a blessing. Thank you, my dear friend.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.