Friday, February 13, 2009

PLEASE READ NOW!!!

If anyone of you is fasting or gifted with the heart of intercession, please pray for Elisha Randee Vargas. Both of us will go to Naga tomorrow evening - 22 hours from now.

I can smell VICTORY! Can't you? Yes GOD'S VICTORY!!!

Elisha will be competing in Editorial Writing for the National Schools Press Conference next week. Please pray for the entire week this coming week. February 16-20. We need your prayers. Thank you. GOD has provided the fees, lodging and everything. I am certain that HE will provide VICTORY for HIS Name according to HIS Perfect Will.

I won't be able to blog the whole week from February 15-21. I was kind of absent this week and then next week. Well, GOD did a major surgery in my heart. I am so energized!

I had a busy week. Next week will be busy, as well, but it would be nice to have a vacation. Well, I believe it's not a vacation as I will be there for a reason - for GOD's Perfect Purpose.

WITH GOD'S HELP AND REVERENCE, LET US ALL UNITE TO ADVANCE GOD'S KINGDOM! LET HIS KINGDOM COME!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't forget to put ELISHA RANDEE VARGAS on your prayer list. Thank you.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. PRAY.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Grace said...

May God's blessing be with her. :)
Happy Valentine's Day, hon.