Sunday, February 22, 2009

Naga City

Okay Elisha suggested that I make a travel blog. I told her I can't do that so I'll just share the beautiful nature GOD created for us to appreciate. Our itinerary, as well. hehehe! Some are not posted here but I will be posting them one at a time with some of my blogposts so watch out for them. hehehe! Yeah I like surprises! hahaha! Hope you enjoy.

At the park after the NSPC parade
Villa Caceres Hotel (inside)
Outside the hotel at night

The Centerpiece of Mocha Blends and Tokyo Tokyo (Our Secret Hideaway)
Some of Naga's delicacies
CamSur Watersports Complex (CWC)
The little girl is wakeboarding (left side)
Sunbathing under the shade (hehehe)


Foreigners wakeboarding


CWC Restaurant
Exit Here
Lahar Sculptures of the Mayon Volcano with the Cagsaua Ruins
Woman making a handmade bag
Mayon Volcano

Crosses at the Cagsaua Ruins
Cagsaua Ruins

Headed home
Inside the bus


Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Naga looks like a pretty cool place! Thanks for sharing the pics.

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful pics!! Looks like lots of fun!!! Have a greatly blessed day!!!