Friday, February 27, 2009

Pray Big Prayers for Your Marriage

Oh this is certainly a good one! I love articles from Crosswalk. Whenever I try to look for spiritual answers or articles I can share with my youths, I go to Crosswalk and they always have helpful articles. Since I have been burdened so much with a friend's marriage, I did my homework again. hehehe! I believe this applies to all married couples and will be helpful to engaged couples, too. Plus those who desire to get married. It's better to be prepared before you enter the battle. It's always better that way than wait for the battle to arrive before you take action.

And you must notice, I LOVE reading! For Christians like me, it is very much needed to read a lot especially nowadays that the world is full of deception and lies. Beware of false doctrines. Be careful of the people you are surrounded with. Watch every step you make. It is always good to indulge in GOD's Word and Presence. Stay away from negative environment. If you can't, then focus on GOD. HE will give you optimism. One of my ways in having an intimate relationship with the LORD is reading a lot for soul edification and so that, even if I'm surrounded by non-Christians daily, I won't be moved by anything. It is always good to have a strong foundation before you get out there. Most of the time, whenever I hear negative things from others or things that aren't Godly, I just pray silently deep inside me or talk to myself about how I do not agree but then I still keep it to myself and thankful that I have what I have now but I also pray for others to come to know the TRUTH and see to it that the TRUTH is evident in my life.

Okay...here is the article...hehehe!

Pray Big Prayers for Your Marriage

FOCUS ON GOD! THIS IS MY NEW YEAR'S COVENANT TO GOD! FOCUS ON GOD!

This is one of my secrets to having that spiritual breakthrough I desire everyday. I THANK GOD BECAUSE HE IS NOT SELFISH! HE WILLINGLY GIVES WHAT YOU DESIRE THAT IS ACCORDING TO HIS PERFECT WILL!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. DO NOT CONFORM TO THE WORLD!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: