Friday, February 27, 2009

One of the Ways in Creating a Personal Relationship with GOD

Some find it too difficult to create an intimate relationship with the LORD even after knowing the TRUTH. I was in this situation before. Yet I am not strong, either. GOD's Strength is my strength. That I know. HIS faithfulness in my life gets me through each day. And I refuse to be deceived or influenced by other people's false doctrines. I am very skeptic but I am also very faithful with my beliefs and what GOD has instilled in me. Bible reading and praying are just one of the ways to have more of GOD. Some people forget about one thing though...

Carefully Considering Our Relationships

Okay...I'll let you read this article. hehehe! I was asking GOD something earlier and this is one of HIS answers. Hope this will be a revelation to you.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: