Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Good Gift from a Good GOD


This is the title of my morning devotions for today. From the title, I already felt the revelation. More was in the content though. It is about the good gift - LIFE.

I was amazed when I saw the Scripture for the Day...

Luke 20:38 (KJV)
For He is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto Him.


I celebrate life today! Joy and peace given to me by GOD. That's what I can celebrate. Everyday I celebrate. I celebrate the LOVE given by GOD. I celebrate the friendships - real ones. Real friends who never forget me in their good times. For the friendships I am currently building with my youths. It is so rewarding. Blogger friends who understands my busy-ness. Faithful readers and anonymous subscribers. I am very humbled with the trust you have given to me. My site tracker shows me everyday that so many have been anonymously subscribing to my blog which is such a fleeting feeling because I know, in my life, ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

I celebrate my family. Everyone in our family who has been transformed for GOD's greater glory alone. In fact, I am so ecstatic! My dad will celebrate his birthday on Monday and my sisters will come home for the weekend to celebrate the special day. We are very much investing on our dad. I am so blissful with how my sisters turned out to be. They now know the real meaning of family and investment. When we say investment, we don't mean money. We mean time and efforts shared with each other. Money is useless when presence is always absent.

I celebrate my relationship with Cody. I am just in awe of GOD's goodness through Cody. He is such a precious gift I can't believe I deserve. In good times and bad, he is faithful. Before, I was worried that I might just settle on older men (5-10 years older) because I was worried that men my age or a year or two older than me aren't faithful enough. GOD truly answered my every desire. Few of those desires is a goodlooking, young but wise and faithful man. Yes goodlooking. hahaha! GOD gave me the best. Others may not see him the way I do but in GOD's eyes, he is goodlooking. And I was hesitant to marry an older man although I've had more older men pursue me rather than young ones. Good thing they stopped pursuing me. hahaha! I was faithfully pursued by Cody which is truly a blessing. A beautiful blessing. I am willing to wait for that marriage. Not the wedding but the marriage. Yes the marriage. A wedding happens for a day but a marriage should last a lifetime. And I know whom I desire to be married to and that's Cody alone. No one else will do.

I celebrate GOD! I celebrate the FATHER HE is to me. Not because of the blessings but because HE is so good! Not because of eternal life but because of HIMSELF! No other reason but GOD alone. GOD IS LOVE.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...

THERE IS NONE LIKE HIM!!!

APART FROM GOD, I AM NOTHING!
(One of my favorite lines from a Scripture verse)

HOW ABOUT YOU? WHAT ARE YOU CELEBRATING TODAY? ENJOY LIFE! IT IS A GOOD GIFT FROM OUR GOOD GOD!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: