Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Be a Joseph of GOD

Last January 11, 2009, our pastor (Pastor Windsor Cabrera) preached about "Increase in Times of Recession" then before he ended his sermon, he said, "In times of recession, GOD will raise up 'Josephs' who will be a blessing to the Household and the world." (Genesis 41:55,57)

These past few weeks, I have been reading more about Joseph in the Bible. It was not on purpose and I have realized that now when I've read an email sent to me by Prime Time Faith and Work saying...

Within a climate of doubt and uncertainty,
God is truly raising up "Josephs"
to provide solutions to societal problems

Are you called to be a Joseph?


My answer is "YES"

Are you, my dear friend?

I am so burdened. I hope you are, too. It is such a joy to be burdened in GOD's ministry. Be challenged.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S - NO MATTER WHAT, NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: