Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goodies I Received Today

"There are times when we feel like giving up. But remember that GOD is teaching us to trust in HIS timing. Don't be in a hurry. Don't be impatient. Dont try to force doors to open. Don't try to make things happen in your strength. Let GOD do it HIS way. HE has a timetable for all our heart's desires. GOD bless" ~Ate Cathy

Don't talk too much

PROVERBS 10:19 ICB
19 If you talk a lot, you are sure to sin. If you are wise, you
will keep quiet.

1 PETER 3:10 LB
10 If you want a happy, good life, keep control of your tongue,
and guard your lips from telling lies.

JAMES 1:19 NLT
19 My dear brothers and sisters, be quick to listen, slow to
speak, and slow to get angry.

PROVERBS 17:27-28 ICB
27 The person who has knowledge says very little. And a person
with understanding stays calm.
28 Even a foolish person seems to be wise if he keeps quiet. He
appears to have understanding if he doesn't speak.

ECCLESIASTES 5:3 NLT
3 Just as being too busy gives you nightmares, being a fool
makes you a blabbermouth.

TITUS 3:2 NKJ
2 to speak evil of no one, to be peaceable, gentle, showing all
humility to all men.

2 TIMOTHY 2:16 NKJ
16 But shun profane and vain babblings, for they will increase
to more ungodliness.

1 TIMOTHY 1:6 NIV
6 Some have wandered away from these and turned to meaningless
talk.

1 TIMOTHY 5:13 NKJ
13 And besides they learn to be idle, wandering about from
house to house, and not only idle but also gossips and
busybodies, saying things which they ought not.

MATTHEW 12:36-37 NKJ
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak,
they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words
you will be condemned."

SAY THIS: Lord, please help me to control my tongue and only
say what is acceptable to you.


--
In Christ,
Heather

Thought 4 the day

Our Daily Bread

I came home from a busy and tiring day around 5pm. I slept all throughout 6 til 12am. hehehe! I am now doing this post at 12:15am. Oh yeah I am very detailed. hahaha! I believe there is a reason as to why I've received these. I have read too many post titles today to summarize my emotions and GOD is totally good for giving me these revelations. I believe that they aren't only for me but for everyone, as well. For now, I can only hope and pray that my desires will be evident in your lives. Yes I also desire beautiful changes in your lives, my friends. What a Christian have is what he/she desires for another whether the other is Christian or not. Very much so when it comes to spiritual breakthrough. I feel the need to withdraw from reading other people's comments sometimes from other people's blogs especially the ones that are so negative because it breaks my heart but then also it lets me focus on the positive that GOD has instilled in my heart. I am very thankful that GOD has given me these revelations to confirm me that what I am doing, thinking and feeling are in tune with HIS Perfect Will and in time, HE will make changes - beautiful changes! It's just sad to see how I see others growing in negative perspectives but good thing I can surround myself with books and articles that say a lot of positive things. Also, it is so good to having been given the honor to meet and have a life with my Cody because with him, negative things coming from the "world" has been thrown away to the pit. Well, that's how he influences me. I know GOD gave Cody as a beautiful blessing whom I can cherish all of my days. GOD is so good for giving me the spiritual breakthrough that I need even if it has to be personal with the use of experiences and testimonies in my life. I put my complete hope in GOD and focus on HIM all my life that I may not wander from this optimism and this salvation. I will not be moved by any circumstance because I know that my GOD is bigger than any problem. I will not be moved by any false doctrine/belief either because my personal/intimate relationship with the LORD won't let me. IT IS ALL GOD! I can just hope that you will all experience the spiritual breakthrough I am continuously experiencing right now. LISTEN TO THAT STILL, SMALL VOICE FROM GOD!

I must say, nowadays it's not about the flesh anymore but more of the spiritual warfare so beware of external and internal voices because the mind is the battleground. If GOD uses and anoints people, the devil does that, too, BUT I firmly believe that no man is evil. As it is written...

1 Corinthians 15:33
Do not be misled: "Bad company corrupts good character."

If you already know the TRUTH, do not be deceived by other false doctrines. Warnings are everywhere. LISTEN AND HEED.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: