Friday, February 27, 2009

Be humble, GOD's Instruments!


Humility is being tested when it comes to our ministry. We are called but we must remember that the One who called us is the one who is worthy of all praise and glory.

I have watched one new church leader imply that she is a major loss in their former church. She constantly checks how their former church is doing and criticizes on how the church was so much better when they were still there. I believe that GOD is the only One working in every church. No human must be full of pride to say that we are the asset of the church or a certain ministry. We should actually be humbled that GOD chose us to serve HIM coz not everyone is given that privilege.

I have learned that whether I am in a certain ministry or not, the success of every ministry does not come from me. Whether I am present to reach out or absent, GOD is the One working not me. Well, I am literally working but it is in GOD's Perfect Will that every person may come to know HIM. So even if I do everything right now to preach the Gospel, if it is not in GOD's Perfect Will and Timing, no one will accept it.

I have also learned that blogging is not the only way to reach out. I have seen so many people here in my country who hungers of GOD's love. Every person you see right now who still sins is hungry of GOD's love. Every person who is still in a curse is in need of GOD's grace. I still need to share more to my friends and relatives. But whether I share to them or not, the Salvation does not depend on me because JESUS CHRIST can save personally. For some people, HE schedules a Divine Visitation. We are GOD's instruments but whether we are present or not, HIS Will does not depend on us. It's so prideful to think that we are a loss to a church or ministry if we aren't there to share. It's so prideful to think that a soul can only be saved or encouraged because of what we say or do. So whether we are present or not, GOD can still use other people to encourage others. GOD can even offer Divine Personal Encounters. GOD is the One working in everyone and GOD is the One who saves people. GOD is the only One who can change people.

We must have the confidence that GOD chose us to be HIS instruments but we must have the humility to know that GOD is the only One who saves.

GOD can use this blog to reach out to the needy but then that is because GOD is working in this blog and it is HIS Holy Spirit who is speaking not me. Whether this blog reaches out to others or not, I am humbled by the thought that I am not a loss to any kind of ministry because ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

STAY HUMBLE, SOLDIERS OF CHRIST! LET THE CROSS HUMBLE YOU WHENEVER YOU EXALT YOURSELF! APART FROM GOD, WE CAN DO NOTHING! APART FROM GOD, WE ARE NOTHING!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

DIOS LE BENDICE ABUNDANTE! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

1 comment:

Chris said...

God can and is using this blog!