Friday, February 20, 2009

GO GO GOD!

Go go go - my new expression!

I just came home after an 18-hour trip and I'm too excited to inform you all that ELISHA RANDEE VARGAS won FIRST PLACE in Editorial Writing at the National Schools Press Conference! She wants to extend her gratitude to everyone who prayed for her. We thank you all for the support in your prayers. GOD LISTENS TO HIS CHILDREN!

GOD IS SO AWESOMELY GOOD!!!

GOD IS OUR VICTORY!!! IT IS ALL GOD!!! HE DID IT!!! APART FROM HIM, WE ARE NOTHING!!!

I will update on this post soon as we have not only brought the GOLD but also testimonies of GOD'S AMAZING LOVE AND FAVOR. For now, I need to rest. hehehe!

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Hallelujah! That is so awesome! Can't wait to hear more. God is good all the time! And all the time, God is good! Glad to hear you are back home safely. Missed you! Love you, Tammy

Anonymous said...

That is so great!!! You know what? I have missed your posts alot!! Glad to have you back!! love ya!