Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Behind the Curtains


Humility is being behind the curtains. And being satisfied with that.

As it is written...

Matthew 23:12
"For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."


I have learned a lot about humility and pride. One of the deepest emotional struggles of everyone is pride. Competition has become the sense of identity nowadays.

But JESUS CHRIST has humbled HIMSELF. Our GOD has humbled HIMSELF and laid HIS life for us. What do we have that we can exalt? Nothing.

Although, GOD uses people to recognize our genuine efforts. We may want to be unseen and unnoticed but some people really want to acknowledge the fact that you've made them feel special. But with this, we must remain humble. We must remain satisfied that even if we aren't acknowledged, we must still do what GOD has called us to do. Our kindness should not depend on the recognition of others. Our deeds are seen by GOD and that alone should satisfy us. Let your heart's motives stay in tune with GOD's Perfect Will.

"One measure of our likeness to Christ is our sensitivity to the suffering of others." ~Our Daily Bread

For everyone who have acknowledged me, thank you...APART FROM GOD, I AM NOTHING! I AM NOT WHO I AM NOW IF NOT FOR OUR DEAR FATHER SO ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO HIM ALONE!!! IT IS ALL GOD!!! ALL FOR HIM!

I also want to take this opportunity to thank GOD for using my Cody to share with me what true humility is about. It's not about posting pictures and letting others know what my real name is (I have nothing against anyone, of course). That it is not about me. IT IS ALL ABOUT THE GOD WHO CREATED ME AND LOVES ME ALL THE TIME!

Most of all, I THANK GOD FOR ALWAYS WORKING IN ME AND LETTING ME LEARN THE REAL MEANING OF HUMILITY. I THANK GOD THAT HE HAS GIVEN ME THIS FAITH AND THAT I KNOW HE WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY FROM ME. THANK YOU, FATHER, FOR SAVING ME FROM THE PIT! YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY OF ALL GLORY, HONOR, POWER AND PRAISE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. BUT BE SATISFIED TO BE BEHIND THE CURTAINS!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Amen! Very good post hon. Humility is sooooo very important. Great reminder of how we should be.