Thursday, February 5, 2009

Promotion

I chose this picture because stairs symbolizes promotion. Last week, I tried to go up the spiral stairs of a restaurant and now it made me think, how I thought that the steps would never end. Well, I was asking to myself when will the steps of the stairs end. Just like in life, we'll never know when the steps in life will end but as long as there are steps and there is life, we should go on moving forward and living because in time, we will be able to see GOD face to face. It was a prize to be able to reach the place of reward which was food. hehehe! After this life, we will also reach the reward of eternal life if we continue this race.

I have a busy life right now but I always give time to ministry and to the people I love. Well, maybe you're thinking I have been promoted in my work. Oh I have already. From a seller to the registrar. hehehe! But then, that is not what this post is all about.

Earlier, while I was taking care of the steamed nuts I was selling, (oh yeah I sell foods in the morning, at the same time a school registrar, then I work as a registrar in the afternoon) the pastor at one of our church branches, who is close to me, asked me to preach to the young people at their branch. I was surprised but delighted. Funny, my first reaction was, "I'm shy" hehehe! Now, this is a promotion unexpected but then I know needs a lot of preparation in the spiritual realm. I was pondering on it after he told me about it. I still need to ask, pray, discern, grow more and prepare more spiritually. One of the most anointed men in the Christian world was once featured in a book I've read and he whenever he preaches, he makes sure that the Holy Spirit is overflowing in him. And if not, he doesn't preach. He inspired me to do the same. I believe that anointing won't overflow if it is not overflowing in me. That is one of the reasons why I love the word overflow.

Now, all I would like to ask is for you to pray for me. For a revolution, revival and restoration. Continuous deliverance and spiritual growth. For spiritual overflow. Also, if you could just give me advices/counsels about preaching in front of a large crowd and also, if I should continue this kind of spiritual promotion. Because, I'd still want to discern more of what GOD wants for me not what I want for myself.

In advance, I am humbled by your comments. Also, I am very humbled by the past comments. Thank you for your faithfulness.

Oh and my dad's birthday is coming up. Would you please suggest any gift that I can consider and what I can cook for him? Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I am so excited for everything that's happening in my family, lovelife and ministry. Just so amazing. GOD IS AMAZING!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Great post! In fact, it is the Featured Post over at Worth a Thousand Words.

I find I do my best speaking when I do not plan to much. Just pick a topic and see what happens. You can do it!

Omah's Helping Hands said...

How awesome Hon!!! You can do this. May the Holy Spirit fill you with wisdom and continue to do so. I will be praying for you. Honestly, I don't see you having any problems speaking in front of them all. The Lord will provide for your every need. Remember, it is by His divine plan. You would not be doing this if He did not feel you were ready.
God Bless you my dear sweet friend. You will do well. Just hold on to faith! Love to you,
Tammy

Tracy Berta-daughter to the King, wife, mother, speaker, writer said...

Great post Hon!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog and leaving such kind comments. I have enjoyed "checking out" your blogs!

Many blessings, Sister! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Michele Williams said...

Terrific post! So much wisdom. What a blessing. Thank you

Grace said...

Hi Hon, I am checking here how you are doing lately. I'm touched and blessed with your post. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. I will pray for you, friend. :)

Jennifer said...

This is wonderful! I look at stairs as in the steps of filling my heart and soul with God's love and his word. When I reach the top that will be the Kingdom (home). I embrace and cherish each step I take. God bless you!