Saturday, February 14, 2009

AWESOME GOD!!!

First of all, my GOD! Yes HIM! I'm not making an expression and I don't even use that expression. I'm just in awe of GOD! Everything about HIM! I am so in love with HIM!

I'm about to leave now for Naga. 2 more hours and we'll be off but I should be early for where our bus will pick us up. I don't want to make a bad impression when it comes to punctuality. I want to be an hour early. Winning souls is investing time and effort. I had a busy week. Now, I'll be away for a week again. Thank you for the comments. My friends, I will catch up soon.

Anyway, please don't forget to pray for our safe trip. For everything to go well with the trip, the driver, the bus and the hotel. Please pray for ELISHA RANDEE VARGAS! We claim GOD'S VICTORY upon her life!

This is such a great day! It's the so-called "Valentine's Day" here. I'd rather call it Hearts' Day. Anyway, I do not need expensive stuffs or whatnots. Being able to hear my Cody's voice inspite of the 8000-mile relationship is awesome. We're almost a year now as a couple. A year of friendship and LOVE. Hearing my Cody pray and calling our GOD awesome is just so fleeting for me. Yeah we always pray whenever we talk. It's something that I couldn't just let go. Such a beautiful day! More beautiful days to come. Life is so beautiful to waste on not-so-good things and memories.

ENJOY YOUR LIFE!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

2 comments:

Omah's Helping Hands said...

Good luck hon! I'm believing the trip will be a great success, and the journey will be a safe one. God wouldn't have you making this trip otherwise. So glad to hear how great all is with you and Cody. It's great how your fiance' is so obedient in Christ. But then I couldn't see you with someone that wasn't ;) Take care and am looking forward to hearing how the trip went.
May the Lord be with you all and keep you safe from harms way. May the trip be successful in every form and matter, and many will be brought to the Lord. Let His glorious light shine through to them and warm their souls. May the Lords blessings be with you all abundantly. Always P.U.S.H.ing! Let the ripple grow sweet Lord! Amen.

Anonymous said...

Great Blog! Check out this new Christian band that just released their first album. From what I heard on the samples site, they sound really good.

Introducing the new Christian National Anthem: Guns & Jesus.

Please pass on this info to all.