Monday, February 2, 2009

GOD Owns Me

This is an amazing day!

No other reason but GOD alone. I don't need to have any reason to be happy. Knowing that GOD is my every perfect thing is enough.



Last night was a revival for me. I desired for more of GOD and HE has given HIMSELF wholeheartedly. HE gave me revelations that changed my outlook in the spiritual realm.

My morning devotions (not full article)...

GOD's Silent Work

Read Genesis 41:41-57

Whatever your circumstances, you can trust that GOD is working behind the scenes. When you experience trouble - and you will - GOD can make you fruitful and full of praise, just as HE did with Joseph and with Fanny Crosby.

Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence, and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content. ~Helen Adams Keller

One of my young friends, Justine, talked to me the whole afternoon while I was working. She shared all her struggles with her classmates. I knew by then that the sermon I have ready for the cell meeting was prepared for her. But then, before that, I've had a revelation so I had to postpone the cell meeting on Thursday. GOD put me on another level of spiritual breakthrough again. Something that changed me. Truly, GOD's work is silent but full of impact. I've also learned that friendships grow when someone is willing to give time. Someone doesn't have to give advices all the time. Sometimes, just the presence and listening ear can ease someone else's broken heart. Then, Jergens came to hang out with us for some time. Then came Jerevy. The time Jerevy came, she was ill-tempered but then, I know that she just needs someone to talk to and before going home, she was already laughing. These friendships are worth the time and effort. Other friends would wait for me to contact them so they would start interacting with me but these friends are just craving for attention that sometimes it's overwhelming. I can be glad for both kinds of friends. Although, as Christians, we need to make the first move most of the time especially for non-Christians because they need attention. They need the love that comes from JESUS CHRIST. There are times that I just send a text message to everyone in my phonebook just to ask how they're doing. Some answer. Some don't. hehehe! But then, at least, they would feel they're important and being thought of by their friends. We need to make that first move. Why don't you do that today? Big things come from small things.

So anyway...

At the end of the day, GOD owns me. At the end of the day, I was totally changed. At the end of the day, I am happy. At the end of the day, GOD IS MORE THAN ENOUGH!

EVERY DAY IS A BEAUTIFUL DAY!

If you need to be changed, LOOK TO JESUS CHRIST. HE IS THE PERFECT EXAMPLE.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: