Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Blog's First Anniversary! Yay!


The story of my blog.

I was enlightened by my Cody about profile accounts such as Friendster and MySpace. I started out my blogs in those accounts. I deleted them. But then, my desire in the writing world has grown. My heart for writing GOD's glory remained.

I started this blog last February 2008.

I have transferred my blogposts in my profile accounts to this blog. I have been tested in the blog world. I have wanted to delete this blog but GOD pulled me through.

Before February ends, since I don't know the exact date (hahaha), I'll just celebrate it on the last day of this year's February. I am celebrating GOD's blog today!

A year had passed. More years of writing to come.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS BLOG BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

1 comment:

^_^ said...

Yeay, happy anniversary to your blog. It sure does look young for it's age! :))

-Leslie