Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Milk and Honey



Cody loves milk and I love honey. Cody has the color of milk and I have the color of honey. Isn't that compatible enough? hehehe!

That's my post. hahaha! just kidding!

I forgot to post this last Sunday. This happened last Sunday. hehehe! As I was sleeping, I was awakened by a preacher on tv. He is a known preacher here. He even ran for Presidency but didn't win. Pastor Eddie Villanueva. Well, I wasn't too awake. But then, as I was hearing him, the verse he stated never left my mind when I went back to sleep. Meaning I was half asleep then. Meaning when I'm half asleep, I usually forget everything I've read or heard before I go back to sleep. It is a beautiful revelation. A beautiful blessing of GOD's Word.

Numbers 14:8
If the LORD is pleased with us, He will lead us into that land, a land flowing with milk and honey, and will give it to us.


I was even determined to read the whole story. I came across Joshua and Caleb. By then, I was determined to imitate the spirit they have. Of course, I desire more. I am not satisfied where I am now spiritually. As they say, spiritual discontentment is good. Complacency is awful.

Whenever I confess to GOD about my sins, the motivation I have for repentance is not the blessings that will follow but the face of GOD that I could discern. I think of how GOD is pleased whenever I obey HIM. But then, our GOD is a Rewarder so HE always let blessings overflow in our lives after repentance. Oh yeah...I am not perfect and I still sin but my outlook has been changed. It is not about the thought of being imperfect but the thought of what JESUS did for me on the Cross so I will strive to be perfect and to not sin because in due time, I will see how much GOD is pleased and will be saying, "Well done, good and faithful servant."

Ain't that neat? Oh yeah!!!

Romans 6

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

IN ADVANCE AND FOR ALL MY PAST POSTS, THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS. WITH ALL HUMILITY AND GRATITUDE, YOU ARE ALL APPRECIATED BY ME!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: