Monday, February 23, 2009

Go to the Next Level!!!

Before, I do not know how I would share about Inner Healing and Deliverance since I don't want to be posting original materials of the church who shared this fact stated in the Bible and GOD never stopped speaking to my heart then. Now, I am more burdened so I decided to search for their website or just anything in the internet. I did my homework. Now, I'd like to share with you a different level of spiritual breakthrough. All from GOD!!!

Just please click on the links below:

David Clarke

Bishop Art Gonzales

Deliverance from the Curse of Darkness

David Clarke is a Christian marriage counselor. His book (A Marriage after GOD's Own Heart) moved me so much. Bishop Art Gonzales and his team do prayer crusades everywhere in the globe. We had the opportunity to meet him and witness the ministry GOD has entrusted him. Now I know there is a divine purpose as to why I have met these great men of GOD.

Before, I would stop myself from posting about Inner Healing and Deliverance because of the copyright but now I have found a different way to introduce them, I am so glad I have been gifted the wisdom that only comes from GOD.

I will post and search more soon. I will do more research and will contact the pastors if you need real help with INNER HEALING AND DELIVERANCE. But please know, PERSONAL DELIVERANCE can happen whatever you're doing. ONLY BELIEVE. Your DIVINE APPOINTMENT with GOD has been scheduled already. Just be open and willing to the HOLY SPIRIT.

FYI, Bishop Art Gonzales and his team have schools and conferences about IHAD so I will try to contact them about these if you have any questions about those. If you are interested with their amazing materials, I will also ask them about that. I have materials but of course, I won't reproduce them. Materials should be originally sent to you from them.

Any questions, just comment. Thank you.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Thank you for the links!