Friday, August 1, 2008

Where i belong by Jaci Velasquez

Where I Belong - Jaci Velasquez

(The artist or label that owns this song has not approved full-length streaming.)

Lyrics:

Sometimes I'm saddened by the choices I've made
So many tears I have cried
Got what I wanted but the dream seemed to fade
Still feeling unsatisfied

But You saved me
Forgave me
How You've shown
You'd never leave me all alone
Oh, Lord

Every time I lose my place
The beauty of Your grace
Shines a light so I can see
Every time I lose my way
You make it all O.K.
I feel You're love surrounding me
You are here calming my fears
You lead me back with Your sweet song
You're where I belong

You're always there to guide me through my mistakes
You've never once left my side
The way You pick me up each time my heart breaks
The way You always stood by

I'd feel You
You'd move right through my heart
We never really were apart
Oh, Lord

Every time I lose my place
The beauty of Your grace
Shines a light so I can see
Every time I lose my way
You make it all O.K.
I feel You're love surrounding me
You are here calming my fears
You lead me back with Your sweet song
You're where I belong

I will always put my faith in You
'Cause I know You understand
I will try my best to follow You
'Cause I know You've got a plan

Just to have You in my life
Is far more than enough
You are everywhere around me now
I can feel Your precious love

All the wonders of Your ways
I'm constantly amazed
How You make me safe and sound

It's the way You lift me up
You've given me so much
Only You would never let me down

You are here calming my fears
You lead me back with Your sweet song
You're where I belong

~~~Insight~~~

Another song that describes my life. I've made decisions that not only made me sad but also the ones who love me so much. I had to shed so many tears of sadness. I have gotten what I wanted way back then. I still found myself unsatisfied. Like I want more. More than what I couldn't seem to get. Inspite of all the sins, GOD saved me. GOD forgave me. GOD has led me all my life.

Genesis 28:15
"I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go, and I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have done what I have promised you."

I was active in church. I backslid. GOD brought me back to Him..to where I belong!

I still fail but God's grace is beautiful and awesome. I am what I am now because of God's grace.

2 Corinthians 12:9
..."My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness."...

John 1:16-17
"From the fullness of His grace we have all received one blessing after another. For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ."

Romans 5:20-21
"The law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

The only fear that we should know...

Psalm 34:9
"Fear the LORD, you His saints, for those who fear Him lack nothing."

We all make mistakes and undergo heart breaks but...

Psalm 34:18
"The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit."

Psalm 147:3
"He (GOD) heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds."

We should always put our faith in Him. Why? Because He will never disappoint us. He knows what's ahead. He knows what's best for us. He allows trials for growth. God is more interested in our character than our comfort as what Rick Warren said. But, of course, faith without deeds is useless. We need to obey God's commands the best way we can. He will do the rest for you.

Just like the song of Jeremy Camp goes, "All of You is more than enough for all of me for every thirst and every need You satisfy me with Your love."

His ways are truly wonderful.

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways My ways,"
declares the LORD.

9 "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are My ways higher than your ways
and My thoughts than your thoughts.

If you only surrender everything to God and allow Him to work in you, He will undoubtedly work in you in so many amazing ways. He will lift you up when you humble yourself to Him. He loves humble people.

1 Samuel 2:7
"The LORD sends poverty and wealth; he humbles and he exalts."

Luke 18:14
"I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

I love this song. It is a sweet love song to God. Let us all say it, "Father, You're where I belong."

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: