Wednesday, August 6, 2008

PLEASE Submit Your Prayer Requests


Yes YOU!!! If you dearly desire for me to pray for you, please submit your prayer requests through my 'COMMENTS' portion below this blog post. Thank you. I would really LOVE to pray for you! Yes YOU!!! hehehe! Can I reiterate that a million times? hahaha! I will wait for your prayer requests. You are dearly loved and respected. GOD LOVES YOU!

Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

GOD BLESS YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Attention: Comments that are not prayer requests will be deleted. Sorry. Only prayer requests are allowed in this post. Thank you for your cooperation.

No comments: