Monday, August 25, 2008

It's raining blessings!!!


After every storm, there is a rainbow.

After every trial, there is a blessing.

I've had 1 major trial yesterday and earlier. They were both heartbreaking in a painful way. All my life, I never found the solution. But now, of all the problems I've had, my only solution is GOD.

I am truly blessed with a boyfriend who is not selfish...who is never jealous of GOD. GOD is my every perfect thing. GOD is my love and my life. Cody understands that. He knows that he can offer help and will never refuse to give up on me but he also knows that GOD is my only solution and the ONE who can really comfort me. He knows that there's a void that only GOD can fill. Cody, as well, gives me happiness that no other person can ever give me.

My devotional verse yesterday happened not only yesterday but today also and forever.

Mark 11:24
"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

I've learned to never doubt GOD's power anymore. The GOD who parted the Red Sea. The GOD who faced the giant of David. The GOD who answers your prayers today and tomorrow.

GOD always convicts me. GOD is so good and faithful to me even if I am not at times. GOD entrusted me a spiritual gift that I never desired but I am so overwhelmed with joy now for having it. GOD floods me with blessings after every trial. How can I dare to doubt my GOD?

One of my youths asked me why that verse isn't happening in her life. I simply told her, "Doubt is the hindrance to every prayer. Patience is a necessity because God has a perfect will and timing for everything."

I can never get through a day without any testimony to share. I am not satisfied. I want more of GOD!

So after 2 trials, I have testimonies to share...

Testimony:
I was really praying for something I really desire to happen. A birthday gift. I surrendered it to GOD and believed that GOD will make a way. Act on your faith. That's what I did. I began to tell Jergens about it. Amazingly, I was informed earlier that I am going to receive my gift on October. I was expecting it on January because of certain circumstances. GOD is good coz I'll get it earlier than expected. I'll tell you what that gift is when I've gotten it already. I'm so excited! Also, I will testify for Cody about an answered prayer with a yes. GOD has given him a new job. More so, a Christian employer. We are both excited for this, right honey? hahaha! He was planning to finish his former job before he visits here but amazingly, GOD gave him a new job that he is excited to have now. A prayer answered for both of us. GOD is so faithful! HE never stops working in our lives as a couple. The nth blessing I've received..well, I haven't received yet. I will certainly keep you updated when I've gotten all these blessings already. Soon. GOD never sleeps. HE provides not only with material things but more emotionally and spiritually. I am not a materialistic person anymore because of GOD but the blessings I've been receiving are necessities in my life. You, too, can be blessed. Dare to believe. ONLY BELIEVE.

Also, I almost forgot to testify. I was planning to send my youths to Manila for an ENCOUNTER WITH GOD weekend. That plan was last May or June if I'm not mistaken. We were having problems because of money for the registration and the bus fare. My sister informed me that their pastor (Pastor Carlo) is discipling a pastor whose church is 15mins away from us. So I was happy to know that and contacted him. He didn't reply to my texts about ENC. I haven't been able to visit their church yet for some reasons. Last Wednesday, no classes because of Typhoon Karen. I was at home when my pastor texted me that there's a G12 conference at church. I wasn't able to go because I'll be late already. Amazingly, my youth pastor texted me an hour after, that Pastor Carlo was the one who was preaching. I got excited. Then he also informed me that Pastor Carlo committed themselves monthly for an ENCOUNTER WITH GOD weekend in our church building. I was so thrilled because of GOD's anointing to him, his wife and their church. Now we are ready to boom for the next year. Please help us pray for the schools we are ministering to. Pray for the hearts of those young students and also the adults. We are all seeing these souls worshipping GOD.

Psalm 37:4
"Delight yourself in the LORD
and He will give you the desires of your heart."



We need to continue the good race because at the end of that...there is our GOD waiting for us! We may encounter trials but our Reward is GOD Himself. Where there are sins, there is GOD's grace. Where there are problems, GOD is our solution. Where there are weaknesses, there is GOD's strength. GOD is with you. Waiting.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Without trials, we become complacent. Growth stops when there is complacency. We should never be satisfied with the situations we are in. We should hunger for more of GOD in our lives. GOD should increase and we shall decrease. Make HIS glory known.

Romans 8:18
"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

That glory is GOD's glory. It is not about the gifts but it is about our GOD who is our Gift. Our ultimate Blessing.

GOD wants to touch your heart today. Go closer to HIM. HE will never fail you.

GOD can amaze you everyday. HE can do miracles within seconds. I am in awe of GOD!

Time flies so fast. I will be celebrating my first birthday next month. As if I'm a new believer hahaha! I'm having the time of my life so I'll be celebrating the whole next month. Fun fun fun. I'll be doing activities with the LORD. If you wish to celebrate with me, hook up an appointment. hahaha! If people of the world party, people of GOD should celebrate more! GOD IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: