Monday, August 11, 2008

GOD's faithfulness

I was so overwhelmed and happy last night that I couldn't contain it but the body fails at times so I had to rest before I post my amazing experience. So here it goes...

Testimony:

I can describe myself as the loner in my culinary school. I am more into observing things and people. How they act and talk. It's nice to learn how other people live their lives and open up their opinions and hearts. I really am not a loner but I like the idea of just listening to people and learning a lot from them and talk to God silently in your mind. Yesterday, I was alone in the couch near the lecture room in CIA during our break (rest time for the dough hahaha). Last break for yesterday if I'm not mistaken. No one was with me. Everyone was in the lobby and laboratory talking to each other. I was having a silent talk with God. I like praying silently. hehehe! Coz if we pray in the mind, only God can hear it. Satan and the demons cannot hear or read your mind. But I love rebuking the devil loudly. hahaha! I have tried this so many times now. I love it when a silent prayer is answered coz I know it truly comes from God. Before, I would always ask for signs from God. I would say it loudly. For example, before, I told God that if my ex would wear the shirt that I'm thinking he would wear and I would say it aloud what color and design, then he is the one for me. Funny, he wore the shirt. hahaha! But I found out he is not the one for me coz he wanted an ungodly relationship from me. You know the devil can deceive you. The devil can use signs too. When I've learned that only God can read the mind, I say certain prayers silently in my mind. Well, I do it most of the time now. hahaha!

Matthew 24:24
"For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible."

So yesterday, I was praying silently how I hoped I could have someone to talk to about God. A conversation focused on God. But then, after a couple of minutes, we were busy again. Back to the laboratory. We wrapped up every bread for take home. Ate Cathy (my first and closest friend in CIA) and I commuted. While we were in the car (public transportation), I remembered to ask about the conference Ate Cathy attended last July 27. I asked her how it was. What the topic was about. She told me a lot of stories from the speakers and the people who testified. The most amazing thing that really gave me goosebumps and got me nervous (in a good way) is that when she told me that she accepted a personal relationship with God. She let me listen to the songs given to them from the conference. I was excited to know that I know most of the songs. The songs that I love listening to. Most of all, I'm glad that God answered my prayer through her. Knowing that God won another soul and that she is focusing on God now, it makes me real happy. She loves helping orphans and children who needs attention. I admire the heart she has for them. God was using her mightily before she accepted a relationship with Him, all the more now that she is in His Will. Now that she doesn't feel empty anymore. Now that she believes that God has given her a purpose. GOD IS SO GOOD!



(image from Photobucket)

I was in awe when I saw this icon in Photobucket. I told myself that this is the exact impression God has left in my heart. When we begin to see God in His Light standing in His Presence, it is so impossible that He will do something that will never leave us in utter amazement. He will move us in ways we can never imagine. One of my favorite words is 'moved' coz it takes a lot to move me, to move my heart but everything God does in my life moves me. He moved me then and He moves me still. God is the sweetest love of my soul. It will only get better each day...with GOD! The best of all will be the day when we are individually face to face with our Lord Almighty. Are you excited? Enjoy the first heaven so we will live the best on the third heaven!

1 Corinthians 4:5
"Therefore judge nothing before the appointed time; wait till the Lord comes. He will bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of men's hearts. At that time each will receive his praise from God."

2 Corinthians 5:10
"For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad."

~~~Insight~~~

Last night, one of the boys in the school I'm working at texted me. He asked me if I could send him through texts everyday my daily devotions. I told him I always send one of my daily devotions everyday. He told me that I have more revelations. I told him that the Holy Spirit in me is the same Holy Spirit given to him. God gives revelations if He knows you are willing to accept and obey fully and if you ask His wisdom and discernment. Cody once told me that God wants to be with me as much as He wants to be with anyone else in the world. God detests favoritism so He Himself won't have favorites.

1 Corinthians 2:7
"No, we speak of God's secret wisdom, a wisdom that has been hidden and that God destined for our glory before time began."

Acts 1:8
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

Acts 2:4
"All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit..."

All you have to do is receive the Holy Spirit...

John 20:22
And with that he breathed on them and said, "Receive the Holy Spirit..."

Luke 11:13
"If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

John 14:26
"But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you."

God does not believe in favoritism...

Romans 2:11
"For God does not show favoritism."

James 2:1
"My brothers, as believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ, don't show favoritism."

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

GOD BE WITH YOU!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: