Monday, August 4, 2008

Here in my life by Hillsong United



Lyrics:

I have never walked on water
Felt the waves beneath my feet but
At Your Word Lord, I’ll receive Your
Faith to walk on oceans deep

And I remember how You found me
In that very same place
All my failing surely would've drowned me
But You made a way

You are my freedom
Jesus You’re the reason
I’m kneeling again at Your throne
Where would I be without You
Here in my life, here in my life?

You have said that all the heavens
Sing for joy at one who finds
The way to freedom, truth of Jesus
Bought from death into His life

And I remember how You saw me
Through the eyes of Your grace
And though the cost was Your beloved for me
Still You made a way

~~~Insight~~~

I know I know I am so into songs right now. My blog is full of them. hehehe! Darlene Zschech is anointed. She has a powerful voice.

This song caught my attention. A life testimony again. Because of faith in Jesus Christ, we are saved. No good deed can ever save us. JESUS is the Way, the Truth and the Life. There is no other way.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the Way and the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

We all undergo so many trials in life and I am never exempted. I also have struggles and experience trials. I still commit sins. Jesus said He is the Life and He is and will always be.

Romans 3:22-24
"This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."

When GOD took me back, I was in a total mess. I almost drowned in sin. Amazingly, HE made a way!

It astounds me how much GOD loves me. There were 2 major curses cast upon me but then GOD didn't let me fall into the pit. He never let them happen. In fact, I have now a joyful, peaceful and prosperous life full of love. It makes me weak with so much gladness to think of how GOD moved in my life. I do not know such power...only HIS power can do the most impossible things!



Jesus is my freedom. Jesus is the reason why I was delivered. I would never want to waste the Life He gave up on the Cross. I am choosing the path that leads to Him..to eternal life with Him! Life is so beautiful with Jesus. I would be in hell if not for Jesus. How about you? What path would you choose? What life do you want?

Surely, angels rejoice when one sinner repents.

Luke 15:7
"I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent."

Luke 15:10
"In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

The beautiful grace of GOD is sufficient to our every need, every struggle, every pain...everything! His grace that found me is the same grace that overwhelms you.

The following lines:
And though the cost was Your Beloved for me
Still You made a way

Even though it hurts so much, GOD sacrificed His only Son. Your Beloved is Jesus. GOD made a way so He can hold us. So He can carry us. So He can embrace us. So He can spend eternal life with us. He sacrificed His only Son to save you. Why? Because GOD loves you so much! Won't you love Him back completely?

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: