Tuesday, August 12, 2008

God's unexpected blessing

Testimony:
I don't really desire a 'high-tech' cellphone. I even traded my cellphone with my mom. It has a camera. What I'm using now is just the ordinary, simple phone Nokia 1100. I like it coz it's so easy to do text messaging with it. I can text really fast even if I don't look at my keypads. I am amazed with the chain email and text that have been spreading about the comparison of Bible and cellphone. I was like 'oh I don't need to be bothered coz my cellphone isn't high-tech hahaha!' And I won't be able to bring it to heaven anyway. hahaha! Just as long as I could do my text ministry, I'm good to go.

Last week, my dad had a tricycle accident. One of his fingers got fractured. Don't worry he's doing good now after his operation. But then, one of the tricycle drivers around the block who helped them stand up stole his cellphone.

After the operation and 2 days in the hospital, when we got home already, my mom suddenly told me that we are going to receive a free cellphone from Smart (our cellphone network and my ISP). The agent from Smart called my mom and informed her that she has to pick it up from the wireless center. It all happens for a reason. GOD provides! I am speechless but in awe of God's amazing wonders! Now, I think I can use a new cellphone. hahaha! I am just waiting for my new Bible...I'm sure it will be very beautiful just like the one in my dream! Save the best for last.

Deutoronomy 28:1-2
"If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God..."

More on Blessings and Curses <- here

GOD BE WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: