Saturday, August 30, 2008

The One Who Won My Heart by Christian Bautista



Lyrics:
I swore I'd let nobody in
Not that way again
I'd fixed it so they won't stand a chance
But you lessened the distance
I think you knew what this could be
You never gave up reaching for me

Chorus:
Because you hold me up so high
Give yourself with no condition
Because you guide me
When I'm stumbling in the dark
You hear what's deep inside
When I need you there to listen
You're the one who won my heart

And it's still a mystery
What you see in me
Coz you know I've never been an open book
But maybe I'm changing
Just a little less true
There's not a question
I owe it to you

Repeat Chorus

Bridge:
And I know you keep it safe
I trust in you that way
To keep with your possession
Every moment everyday

Repeat Chorus

The one who won my heart


~~~Insight~~~

I know this is a love song. Well, it is my love song for GOD. The first time I heard this song was when Christian Bautista guested in "Boy and Kris" and when I heard it, I knew then that it is one of my songs for GOD. I have been waiting for the release of this song just so I can post it here. No one else can take the place of our Father in Heaven. I am sorry for the video. hehehe!

Mark 12:30
"Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength."

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: