Monday, August 18, 2008

i love PINK!!!

One of my simplest testimony. hehehe! I just know that every little thing comes from God. I am very blessed not only with the material gifts but most especially with the spiritual gifts God has given me. I believe that nothing that I have right now is from me. It is all from God. I am never 'proud' of anything and I don't even use that word. As what the apostle Paul believed, he can only boast of what God has given and done for him. God loves a humble heart. I can never be proud of anything because apart from God, I am nothing! (John 15:5)

Psalm 12:3-4
3 May the LORD cut off all flattering lips
and every boastful tongue

4 that says, "We will triumph with our tongues;
we own our lips [a] —who is our master?"

Psalm 34:2
"My soul will boast in the LORD;
let the afflicted hear and rejoice."

Jeremiah 9:23-24
23 This is what the LORD says:
"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom
or the strong man boast of his strength
or the rich man boast of his riches,

24 but let him who boasts boast about this:
that he understands and knows me,
that I am the LORD, who exercises kindness,
justice and righteousness on earth,
for in these I delight,"
declares the LORD.

1 Corinthians 1:30-31
It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

James 4:15-17
Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that." As it is, you boast and brag. All such boasting is evil. Anyone, then, who knows the good he ought to do and doesn't do it, sins.

Do not love the world (Desires of the wicked)

1 John 2:15-17
"Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world—the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does—comes not from the Father but from the world. The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever."

Simple testimony:
I've been late for my testimonies coz I lost my internet for 3 days. Now, I'm back! Last week, after my mom and I got the new cellphone, I asked her to buy me a new casing for my phone. We went to the first store. I saw 2 casings (one white, the other is blue). They look so dull. My mom told me to go look at another store. I told her that I wanted a pink one. We have passed by so many stores but then there was a sudden push to one store so we entered it. The lady gave us 2 beautiful, very neat casings (pink and the other is grey). Which one do you think I chose? Obviously, I was so thrilled with the pink one. My mom bought it for me. I love my mom! hehehe! GOD IS SO FAITHFUL AND GOOD! He provides even the simple things you desire.



Sometimes we are very impulsive with buying. God has taught me to stop being impulsive. I've stopped my desire for 'shopping'. God gives us the wisdom to show restraint to useless things. Especially things that we can never bring to heaven with us. I am so amazed today. God really provides when you surrender everything to Him. My ninang from Chicago, Illinois texted me today and asked me what my height, weight, waistline and shoe size are. I don't shop for clothes or shoes anymore. We're not poor. hehehe! My ninang said she'll shop for me. At first, I couldn't believe it. When she insisted, I know it is from GOD so I couldn't refuse anymore. She also invited me to speak for the youths when she comes home from the US. I am more than honored. Blessings will pour like rain when your life is focused on God. My love for God is inexpressible and all that I can do to make it up to Him is to testify of His faithfulness and goodness in my life. I can only hope that you also feel the same. May God shower you with blessings!

God's goodness, prosperity, love, joy, peace, wisdom and discernment be upon all of you!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Special thanks to my mom and my ninang Leja Good. Your surname surely fits you, ninang!

No comments: