Sunday, August 31, 2008

My first year anniversary



I have been a Pentecostal Christian since I was 3 years old. I have nothing against other denominations. I respect everyone's beliefs. I backslid when I was around 10-12 years old. GOD won me back last year but I believe HE has led me all my life. I was completely transformed September last year. GOD used an ex to win me back. In a painful way though. hahaha! I am very grateful because for what had happened, I have found the partner I've been desiring all my life. Well, I didn't really ask for him but GOD knows what's best for us. HE gave me the best.

Anyway, celebrate with me! I'll be celebrating the whole month of September. Amazingly, our congregation will have an indoctrination seminar and there'll be a water baptism. A way to celebrate my anniversary since I've been desiring to be baptized in water again. This September, we will also have a discipleship seminar for the youths every Wednesday and preaching classes every Friday for those who desire to preach or those who already have their own cell groups and midweek services every Thursday. Fun fun fun! GOD knows how to provide. I am very excited to celebrate my anniversary! Fully packed hahaha!

I am celebrating GOD's goodness and faithfulness in my life. Please pray for me and if you have any prayer requests, just leave them in my chat box which is located at the right side of my blog. Scroll down. hehehe! Thank you so much for all your support in reading my blog faithfully!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: