Saturday, August 9, 2008

In Me by Casting Crowns



I love this song! I love this band! They give me goosebumps with all of their songs every time. Sweet anointing.

Cody likes this band. Only this band. hahaha!

They have the most powerful and strong voices. So much anointing. One of the most powerful bands with the powerful songs. When Cody introduced me to one of his favorite songs from them, all I could say was, "very powerful..strong voice!"

Lyrics:

If you ask me to leap
Out of my boat on the crashing waves
If You ask me to go
Preach to the lost world that Jesus saves

I'll go, but I cannot go alone
Cause I know I'm nothing on my own
But the power of Christ in me makes me strong
Makes me strong

Cause when I'm weak, You make me strong
When I'm blind, You shine Your light on me
Cause I'll never get by living on my own ability
How refreshing to know You don't need me
How amazing to find that you want me
So I'll stand on Your truth, and I'll fight with Your strength
Until You bring the victory, by the power of Christ in me

If You ask me to run
And carry Your light into foreign land
If You ask me to fight
Deliver Your people from Satan's hand

To reach out with Your hands
To learn through Your eyes
To love with the love of a savior
To feel with Your heart
And to think with Your mind
I'd give my last breath for Your glory

~~~Insight~~~

They say, only few are called. I believe that each one of us can be called only if we are willing to listen and obey. Each one of us has talents, skills, abilities, capabilities, beauty and strength. Each one of us has his own assignment. A task to fulfill. All of these came from GOD!

Apart from Him, we are nothing. (John 15:5)

All from Him..all for His glory!

I see people get arrogant in the ministry saying, "I can do it!" Of course you can't but with GOD's amazing love and grace, you are strengthened. With humility, God lifts you up. You can do it...with GOD!

Matthew 23:12
"For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

2 Corinthians 12:9
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

As what is stated in Isaiah's prophecy from God which is my devotions for today:

Isaiah 2:11
"The eyes of the arrogant man will be humbled
and the pride of men brought low;
the LORD alone will be exalted in that day."

but then God said before that...

Isaiah 1:18-20
18 "Come now, let us reason together,"
says the LORD.
"Though your sins are like scarlet,
they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red as crimson,
they shall be like wool.

19 If you are willing and obedient,
you will eat the best from the land;

20 but if you resist and rebel,
you will be devoured by the sword."
For the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

When Jesus came to save us from the darkness...

"We value the light more fully after we’ve come through the darkness." ~Our Daily Bread (internet) (August 9,2008)

Ephesians 5:8
"Walk as children of light."

When we are in suffering and trials...

Romans 8:18 (FUTURE GLORY)
"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

"The hard times we endure are God’s way to prepare us for greater service for His glory." ~C. P. Hia

"Do you fear the gathering clouds of sorrow?
Tell it to Jesus, tell it to Jesus;
Are you anxious what shall be tomorrow?
Tell it to Jesus alone." ~Rankin

"An honest talk with God is the first step in finding peace of mind." ~Our Daily Bread (internet) (August 5,2008)

Let us continue running the race...with GOD!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: