Saturday, August 30, 2008

4 D's of Deliverance

Preached by Pastor Windsor Cabrera

Pastor Windsor Cabrera is our beloved pastor. I've been under his care for 13 years now even if I backslid. He continues to care for me. He and his wife, Pastora Tess Cabrera.

(Keys to receive Complete Deliverance)

Luke 18:35-43
35As Jesus approached Jericho, a blind man was sitting by the roadside begging. 36When he heard the crowd going by, he asked what was happening. 37They told him, "Jesus of Nazareth is passing by."

38He called out, "Jesus, Son of David, have mercy on me!"

39Those who led the way rebuked him and told him to be quiet, but he shouted all the more, "Son of David, have mercy on me!"

40Jesus stopped and ordered the man to be brought to him. When he came near, Jesus asked him, 41"What do you want me to do for you?"
"Lord, I want to see," he replied.

42Jesus said to him, "Receive your sight; your faith has healed you." 43Immediately he received his sight and followed Jesus, praising God. When all the people saw it, they also praised God.

What is Deliverance?

Isaiah 61:1
The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners,

Luke 4:18
"The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to release the oppressed,

Matthew 3:16
As soon as Jesus was baptized, he went up out of the water. At that moment heaven was opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting on him.

1.) DESIRE
a. a burning passion for something
b. a strong conviction that something shall come to pass and we have the faith that GOD will grant it

2.) DETERMINATION
a. firm and fixed decision
b. setting

3.) DIRECTION
a. going from one point to another without turning back; there is a focus or goal

4.) DECLARATION
a. act of declaring something; proclaiming victory; testimony

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD'S DELIVERANCE BE UPON YOU! GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: