Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You Hold the KEY

I want revelations everyday.

I always try to find a revelation around me.

A revelation from GOD to share. Just like Solomon's Proverbs or David's Psalms.

I found a small sticker in the jeepney.

It says, "You Hold the Key"



Image from nerd approved

How can we apply this in our lives today?

I was talking to a friend earlier about her lovelife. She is struggling and having problems because she is in love with someone who doesn't respect her as a woman. She was convicted that maybe GOD wants her to open her doors and take some chances for the guy GOD wants for her. Then, it struck me. In your lovelife, you can make decisions. Decisions that will follow GOD's Perfect Will for your life. Choose decisions that will glorify GOD alone. In your lovelife, you hold the key.

I was talking to another friend earlier, too. hehehe! She was talking to me about a guy who had a girlfriend for many years now. He chose to break up with her coz he got sick and found out that his ex-girlfriend was cheating on her. He was confiding in my friend. And so many more details attached to that. Bad details, at that, about the girl. In your lovelife, you can make wise decisions. Wise decisions that will give you GOD's Perfect Choice. Choose wise decisions in order to attain GOD's good and perfect blessings for your life. In your lovelife, you hold the key.

This guy was a believer. He is a silent backslider which is very obvious but he shouldn't be condemned for that. He needs someone to support him spiritually. Consolidate him and be patient with all his negative qualities. He needs your prayers. He may not listen to our rebukes and advices but GOD listens to our prayers for him. I know GOD has a plan for everything this guy is going through. Every trials. Our prayers can help change people but only GOD can change a heart. In our lives, GOD holds the key!

For all Filipinas out there, it has been a silly quote out there that it's nice to have a guy who is "maginoo pero medyo bastos" but with all that I've been through, women deserve to have a good love from our FATHER above. For all the women out there, please don't be satisfied with an "OK" relationship coz we have a GOD of abundance! Our GOD can give you an abundant life. Our GOD who is never selfish to give abundant blessings. Surrender everything to HIM. Love HIM more than anything and anyone in this world. Be complete with HIM.

For all the men out there, you also deserve to be treated right. Men deserve to have a good love, too. You also need respect as a man not only as a financer of the family. Men are greatly used by GOD in HIS ministry.

To YOU (yes YOU!), GOD has an ultimate promise for your life. GOD has a beautiful plan for you. A plan to have an abundant, peaceful, and joyful life. A life full of love. A life full of GOD.

I am blessed to have this blog. I get comments from others who read my blog and they will stay anonymous hahaha! One friend said that she is very much inspired with my lovelife. She is actually following my footsteps. hahaha! Anyway, I've NEVER thought I'll be a role model. When GOD transformed me, all I ever wanted was to glorify HIM alone with my life. With GOD's amazing grace, HE is gradually helping me meet that dream. That same friend also told me that I am blessed. I must say that I am really blessed because I waited and listened and heeded. Now, I am growing with the love of my life (next to GOD, of course). I do not boast of my boyfriend for everyone to envy me. I boast of my beautiful blessing because GOD entrusted him to me. I am very much honored to be his girl.

1 Corinthians 1:30-31
It is because of him that you are in Christ Jesus, who has become for us wisdom from God—that is, our righteousness, holiness and redemption. Therefore, as it is written: "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

2 Corinthians 10:13
"We, however, will not boast beyond proper limits, but will confine our boasting to the field God has assigned to us, a field that reaches even to you."

I am also very much honored to be crowned as a princess of my KING and my FATHER.

After this life, I am very sure that as believers of CHRIST, we will have our own share of all the riches in Heaven. BUT, please do know that GOD desires for us to have an abundant life here on the earth HE created.

ALWAYS REMEMBER: GOD's Perfect Will is good. Always good. Never bad. No temptations. No guilt. No shame. All PURE LOVE because GOD IS LOVE.

Matthew 6:33
"But seek first HIS kingdom and HIS righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

HEAR. LISTEN. HEED.

Ask for GOD's Wisdom always. Discern. Use discernment wisely. It is a beautiful gift. Do not overuse it nor overpower it.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: