Sunday, November 30, 2008

CHRISTMAS

This beautiful unique creation has been made by Jeanne Winters. To know how to make this, just click on the image or her name. Credits to © Jeanne Winters.


~~~For some religions, they do not celebrate Christmas.

Since I am not in a religion, I celebrate everyday. I have a personal relationship with GOD and I can only boast of the grace which was given to me by my Creator.

Of course, my family celebrates with me. One of my favorite holidays must be Christmas. There's a certain breeze in the air. Love everywhere. Everyday is holiday. We celebrate everyday with our Savior, JESUS.

Esther 9:28
"So these days were to be remembered and celebrated throughout every generation, every family..."

Whether or not JESUS was born on December 25, I still do believe that Christmas exists. Christmas is in the hearts of everyone. Christmas is about the way of life.

I am very blessed that I have a beautiful family grounded on JESUS CHRIST. The past Christmases we've had, well, my mom spent for all of it. hehehe! Even if we came from a poor family, my parents believed in being a complete family. All our Christmases were spent together as a complete family. No one has been absent. hehehe! Next year must be a struggle as their first daughter (first born) might get married soon if the LORD wills. Okay...must divert before I cry. hahaha! Anyway, I've thought of doing something different this Christmas. To make my mom happy. hehehe! We've thought of doing 'exchange gifts' meaning we'll have 'draw lots' so whoever we've drawn out of the names of the members of our family, we'll give that certain person a gift. I've drawn out my youngest sister so I'm supposed to give her a gift on Christmas. Second idea, since my mom has been spending and cooking all of our past Christmases, my sister and I have thought of 'draw lots' for the meals, too. I've drawn out 'soup' so I'll take care of that financially. My mom was very relieved when we suggested it to her.

Of all our trials as a family, it was all worth it because we're stronger than ever. I am very grateful that we are still complete and that my parents never separated. I actually see them being affectionate even if their children are around (ewww hahaha jk). And of all our blessings individually and as a family, we are all united for GOD's beautiful glory! We owe it all to GOD. Apart from HIM, our family is nothing.

I want to thank GOD for providing for the family financially all throughout our lives. GOD has been faithful in my parents' school. GOD has been faithful in providing me decent jobs. GOD has been faithful in providing my sister an extravagant job. GOD has been faithful in providing my youngest sister her allowance from my parents and her stipend from her school. Without GOD, we will never have these financial provisions. We don't need to be rich. It is a reality that we all need money. And I glorify GOD that HE has provided financially everyday of our lives together as a family. We all need money to survive but we shouldn't be greedy about it. I am very glad that we are a simple family who lives for GOD's glory alone!

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU! CELEBRATE EVERYDAY!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!



1 comment:

jeanne @ Inspiring Ideas said...

Hi - nice thoughts in this post! Thanks for sharing my greens cross idea, too!