Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm so late!



Oh jeez...I am so late for this! I still want to do it since it will be Thanksgiving next week. And, it's my first time to do this. Also, I was going to put it up before Friday ends but I was very busy so hope this could catch up with Friday Funnies. Hope you enjoy coz I didn't...hehehe! Of course that was just a corny joke! hehehe!



~~~I got this from CyberSalt

TRUE STORIES FROM THE BUTTERBALL Turkey Hotline, where people call to get advice on how to cook a Turkey from the experts

* Thanksgiving Dinner on the run. A woman called to find out how long it would take to roast her turkey. To answer the question, the Talk-Line home economist asked how much the bird weighed. The woman responded, "I don't know, it's still running around outside."

* Tofu turkey? No matter how you slice it, Thanksgiving just isn't Thanksgiving without turkey. A restaurant owner in California wanted to know how to roast a turkey for a vegetarian menu

* Then there's the time a lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're dead."

~~~I got this from CyberSalt

Christians should NEVER be boring! Plus, we live to be happy, too. Joy joy joy.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

OH those are too funny. It's okay to be late. I always check to see if someone linked up later. I'm glad I did. Those are funny.
Hugs.
Kim