Wednesday, November 12, 2008

GOD's Financial Providence

Last week, I was thinking of how I could pay my Christian bookstore bill which is due this week. I was worried about it since I don't earn much from selling food. I trusted GOD's Word in...

Malachi 3:10
Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the LORD Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Even though I really need to pay that bill, which was actually due last week but I asked for my friends in the bookstore to move the due this week, I still chose to be faithful with my tithes and gave my 20 pesos (my only money last week) to the family's coin bank owned by our congregation for the new church building and lot. We call it a 'Happy Birthday Jesus' coin bank given to every family. I trusted GOD will make a way. I never doubted in my heart for I know that with GOD, nothing is impossible.

My mom asked me last week if I could be the temporary registrar of the school since the registrar asked for an indefinite leave. I agreed since I can't say 'no' to my mom. hahaha! So I have two jobs now, I sell 2 hours in the morning and be a registrar in the afternoon. My earnings for everyday is doubled. I praise GOD for HIS provision. Funny how I was thinking maybe GOD would let me see a 1000 bill somewhere. hahaha! But then, GOD did not provide me money. HE provided me a job. For me, it is a blessing because it will make me more responsible and patient for my future family. Not only that, I was offered another job in a hotel/restaurant. My mom informed me that they pay really good. I was not really ecstatic about it. I don't know why. I am not worried either. It's just that I wanted to wait for GOD's revelations for me. This is my career on the line so I am waiting for GOD's revelations for GOD's Will in my life. I am not rushing because I know GOD will lead the way. I don't want to take the job just because it will make me rich.

My Scripture Verse for today:
1 Timothy 6:6
"But godliness with contentment is great gain."

My devotions for today:
1 Timothy 6

GOD has changed me when it comes to finances. I used to be a spender but I stopped wanting material things when HE transformed me. HE gave me a partner who is a wise spender and a saver. So, now it is not about how much I would be earning from a job but how it would please GOD and what GOD wills for me to have. GOD's Perfect Will not GOD's Permissive Will.

GOD IS SO FAITHFUL IN MY LIFE! I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK. JUST STRAIGHT AHEAD WHERE GOD IS LEADING ME.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS! DO NOT GRIEVE THE HOLY SPIRIT!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: