Friday, November 28, 2008

Bus Incidents


Image from mellophones


Very unusual rides I had today.

I had to go to Ilocos very early around 12am because it was my sister's Card day. Card day is when they give the grades of the students quarterly and post the Dean's/Director's List.

I had to make 3 rides this midnight. One jeepney and two buses (back and fourth so you can just double that up).

I waited patiently for the 2nd bus along the side of the streets. Three buses have passed going to my destination but they're all full. The fourth bus took me and the driver's assistant gave me his seat. The little 'popping' seat beside the driver at the top of the steps just right at the door. After an hour, some passengers unloaded so I was able to sit in a normal, more relaxing seat. As I was sleeping, my guy seatmate kept on nudging at my left arm. I was disturbed greatly. When I looked at him, he asked where I was from. I was irritated since I was trying to sleep around 3am coz I haven't slept much yet. I was tired from walking and standing too long. Without looking at him, I answered him thinking he would stop talking to me. BUT he didn't. He asked where I was going. I answered. The next question was even more irritating. He asked for my number. Oh wow! Honestly, when he was nudging me, I already got scared. We still guard our hearts. He asked if he could get my number and I said no. I don't think it's healthy to give a stranger who doesn't even know anything about me to get my number. And to think, he is around my father's age. I was scared by then coz his arm kept on sticking to my arm which he started doing after he saw me by his side coz he was sleeping when I transferred beside him. There was no other empty seat that I could transfer to. I really got scared. I tried to pretend I was sleeping by just covering my face with my hair just so he will never talk to me again. I just calmed down and pray. Good thing, he never talked to me again.

Second incident was in my ride home. There was this guy sitting behind me who was the only one talking out loud because he was talking to someone on his cellphone. I didn't care at first coz there was a movie playing at the bus' tv. BUT then it was awful to hear him instruct his guy friend on how to seduce/convince his friend's girlfriend to commit premarital sex with his friend. I was really in pain. First because perversion is increasing nowadays. Second because girls deserve respect sexually and as a person.

I know how it feels. I'm a girl. Everyone deserves to be respected. I've been there, undergone that. It was difficult.

I had a phobia (I already get scared when guys look at me or stick their arms to me) today because of the seatmate then I was in pain because of the busmate.

Perversion is growing. Do not contribute anything to it. As what is written...

2 Timothy 3:1-5
Godlessness in the Last Days
But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

I am still human. I admit that I still feel upset. But they are forgiven. I just asked our Father to forgive them for they do not know what they are doing.

I was deeply troubled. Deeply burdened. Perversion is widely spread nowadays and it's not getting any better. Economy, unemployment, crimes, terrorists, natural disasters, prostitution and perversion (all aspects) everywhere in the globe. It is difficult to not only see but also to experience them. If there's nothing we can do to help in an extravagant way, the simplest way to help is to pray. Intercede. All of us should pray for our world. For all of the people in the world.

Forgive. Forget. Intercede.

And I assure you that GOD's inner healing and deliverance will be upon you.

It made me realize how I am so blessed that I have Cody, my partner, who respects me so much. I can honestly say that he really do respects me sexually and as an individual. He never tried to take advantage of me. In fact, even if I get naked in front of him, he might just kick my butt literally. hehehe! Not that I'm not desirable but because he loves GOD, me and our relationship. He cares for and respects GOD, me and our relationship. This is one thing I could ever boast of as one of GOD's blessings to me. Cody has many pet peeves and one is getting to know the other person more before getting her number. hahaha! I like his pet peeves though because they're rational and you'll know that he spends a lot of wise thinking for it. I am very much thankful for all these trials, as well as my beautiful blessings, in my life. GOD IS MY REWARDER, ROCK AND FORTRESS!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: