Friday, November 14, 2008

Funny and Weird

Image © Cody Lee Howe

As we know Filipinos have a daily routine of pooping everyday. Well, at least, that's what I know. hahaha!

I always have the routine of pooping everyday in the morning. Sometimes, I miss it because of the morning rush. I don't want to do it in the evening so sometimes I have to wait til the next morning just to poo. hehehe!

There are times when the poo becomes hard already. hahaha!

The only solution I have is pray and do worship while sitting on the toilet bowl. This may seem inappropriate to talk about but as we should all know, we can worship EVERYWHERE.

Amazingly, I do not give up and the poo just seems to push its way out. I believe that it is GOD's Hands working in me. In my life. In every aspect of my life.

Just a weird fact about me. hehehe!

Next time you have a hard time pooping, worship GOD.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: