Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My blessings for today

Since I couldn't think of a topic for my blessings for today, I'll just make a list of what GOD has bestowed upon me today.

1.) GOD gave me a chance to live again.
2.) GOD gave me another revelation through my devotions.
3.) GOD sent my ISP's contractors to fix my antenna just so I could use my internet again.
4.) GOD blessed me with a blossoming career in the near future.
5.) GOD gave me a beautiful day that I could spend with my family even when we were all working.
6.) GOD gave me a rewarding 'text' ministry.
7.) GOD used a friend to appreciate my ministry. HE also used me to bless her with it and to encourage her to go on with life.
8.) GOD gave me a close friend whom I can celebrate my friendship with every November.
9.) GOD gave me sisters whom I can celebrate my birthday with every November. Well, our birthdays. hahaha!
10.) GOD gave me Christian parents who never left us.
11.) GOD gifted me with HIS wisdom and discernment which should not be overused and underestimated by anyone.
12.) GOD gave me an amazing boyfriend who loves and respects me with his entire being.
13.) GOD's faithfulness is one of my best gifts in life that I celebrate each day.
14.) GOD gives me trials but HE also gives me HIS eternal grace. GOD constantly gives me HIS special favor.
15.) GOD gave me joy, peace, inner healing and deliverance. GOD gave me self-esteem because in HIS eyes, I will always be beautiful.
16.) GOD gave me a heart and discernment to obey my pastor's advice about forgiveness and formal closure. Now, I stopped dreaming of my ex. To top it off, I've been having so many dreams of my Cody every night. GOD gave me so many lessons about not grieving the Holy Spirit. When the Holy Spirit asks you to do something, do it. Blessings will overflow. Joy and peace will be eternal.
17.) I would like to end this list with GOD's love. Without GOD, I am nothing.

Seventeen speaks of Victory! GOD is my VICTORY! These are only a few things of HIS blessings. Celebrate life and count your blessings.



BE BLESSED. BE LOVED. GOD IS WITH YOU TIL THE END OF TIME!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

John 15:13: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." And Proverbs 17:17 says, "A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity." FINDING A TRUE FRIEND IS ONE OF MY BEST INVESTMENTS I COULD EVER HAVE IN MY LIFE. I READ AN ARTICLE ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND I AM BLESS TO HAVE ONE! Thank you.
thank you for crying and laughing with me.thank you for advices and rebukes.
i appreciate a lot the ate Honesty i met at the EGR, a year before. thanks for accepting me for being who i am and praying for me.
I love u my friend! I wish u all the best in this life! Grow more in Faith. i'll be here always for u!
GODBLESS TO U ALWAYS!