Saturday, November 29, 2008

Wonderful Revelational Quotes


Wear your thinking caps today.

I am quite delayed for this coz these are my revelations yesterday. May it be revelations to you, too. Enjoy. Pray for GOD's Wisdom and discern like how GOD would want you to...according to HIS Will.

While I was listening to the emcee's yesterday at my sister's Card Giving Program at her school in Ilocos, I was moved by a remark said by one of the emcee's, "You'll never know how far you can go until you leave everything behind."

And after the program, my sister told me that she's a Christian. GOD gives revelations through anyone you meet. Do not ignore. If you ignore, you are ignoring GOD's beautiful blessings.

I was also moved by a comment my sister told me yesterday. She said that her friends get excited and happy whenever she tells them that I'm going there in Ilocos. It's very heartwarming for me.

I was deeply encouraged by one of my sister's friends. I was with her in the bus on the way home unintentionally. When she saw me, she said, "Ate, thank you for the messages." Simple comments like that really encourage me a lot. Because I was asked to do a simple text ministry, simple gratitude like that make me go a long way.

I feel the need of being faithful to GOD's ministry not because I get attention, but because I know GOD is encouraging others through me and I'm getting HIS Word out there without being able to be with others.

I was happily moved again by a friend yesterday. When I signed in to my old account in yahoo to check my emails, I saw a friend with the status message beside his name and I knew then that GOD's influence through me is indescribably amazing. GOD is amazing! I messaged him and told him that I am glad he was moved by that quote. He said he was deeply moved. I am glad GOD uses me as HIS instrument. Be willingly used by GOD.

GOD created us. GOD works in us.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: