Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Pictures, anyone?

We went to Vigan, Ilocos Sur in Baluarte. I love the animals there. Although, I was saddened by how they are in those cages and chains but then I just pondered on how amazing and beautiful GOD's creations are.

We are blessed that we are free. Free to decide and choose what kind of life we want to live. The question is: how do you live your life?




The colorful birds that Cody liked taking pictures of and with.


Oh dear I forgot the names of these birds. hahaha!
The ostrich smiled at the camera. Fun fun fun. I thought it was gonna come run after us. hahaha!
They can freely move somehow but they're still caged. It was nice to see them move around.

These tigers have names but I forgot them already. Sigh.
And I forgot the name of this chicken. hahaha! Chicken. hahaha! It's at the tip of my tongue though.
I love greenhouses where there are butterflies flying around in them. I was so determined to get a picture of this butterfly that flew around me. I finally took one and here it is.

The cocoons where the beautiful butterflies came from. Pretty interesting to watch.
Catterpillars. Itchy yet? hahaha!
Oh this hedgehog of mine is adorable. Yes she's mine. hahaha! I wanted to bring her home.

Oooooohhhh...lizards!


Snakes. I like snakes but I won't make them my pet. hehehe! Just nice to look at (at least for me). hahaha!
I forgot the name of this rat monkey whatever. hahaha! He's cute though. Cody took a pic with him. Can't show you though. hahaha!
Alpaca's. Cody told me a lot about them before he visited and when I saw them, I was so thrilled. hehehe! Like a little kiddie. And they rarely move. They were stagnant. hahaha! Posing for the camera I guess. Very showbiz. hahaha!
I admire camels for their ability to store water in their humps for quite some time in the desert. Amazing creation. GOD is wise!
And the deers. I think they're very simple but simplicity is beauty. They look clean except in this place. hahaha!

Yes. Oh yes. hahaha! Nahhhhhh...they're fake. hahaha! Sorry to inform you but no dinosaurs. hehehe!

Hope you had fun with the trip coz we had fun as well. But do have lots of water when you visit there especially when it's too sunny. Bring some towels, too. You don't want to be all wet with sweat. hehehe!

One of the ways to have a beautiful life is to appreciate everything around you.

YOU ARE BLESSED. YOU ARE FREE. LIVE YOUR FREEDOM FOR GOD'S GLORY.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely...i've been there once and i really love the place.

And praise God for giving human beings like us, freedom to do things and glorify Him!

Janice said...

I love all your pictures of the animals, they are just beautiful. I'll be the first to admit that snakes and dinosuars are not my favorite!