Sunday, November 30, 2008

Friendship Quotes


Here are two friendship quotes I've received from two Third Year students at school. I love them very much and I'm glad they are my friends. Two grateful souls and two souls I'm grateful to have as real friends. My little sisters in CHRIST.

A friend defines
the real meaning
of friendship.
It isn't based on
how many secrets
you share, it isn't
how well you get
along nor how
much you like each
other, it isn't how
people see you
together..

But

it appreciates the
differences, the
gaps, the
hindrances, the
trials, and still...
A friend looks at
you,
straight from the
heart...

without hatred,
without judgement,
without envy,
without prejudice
only
pure acceptance
and respect.

~Jerevy Sarmiento

..every
good friend

is an
image
of
GOD.
It is one
of life's
best
blessings.
A priceless
gift that can
never be
bought,
sold,
or
forgotten.

..i'm bless to have one.
That is you!

~Irene Quitlong

One of my greatest blessings are my friends. Thank you, my friend!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!


1 comment:

Pokerguys said...

http://www.friendshipneverends.com/
Friendship Quotes


is a collection of friendship quotes. Get and submit friendship quotes. Online friendship quotes written by different authors and all quotes are related to daily life use or specific use.